2.5-inch Solid State Drive By Goldenfir
Capacity: 8GB / 32GB / 60GB / 120GB / 240GB
Features and Specifications:
- Interface and compatibility: International standard SATA interface, SATA 3.0 downward compatibility with SATA 2.0.
- Supported systems: Windows XP / 7 / 2003 / 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix.
- Application: Suitable for desktops and notebooks, mini computers, all-in-ones, and other commercial computers.
- High quality: Years of SSD production experience, strictly tested one-by-one.
- Best service: Direct service from factory.
- Lowest price: Factory sell directly.
- Warranty: 3 years.
Read before purchasing:
- Our speed test on specific desktop configuration, SATA III interface, SATA III cable and without an operating system installed. Test results are just for reference.
- SATA 3.0 SSD tested on SATA 2.0 interfaces and SATA 2.0 cables will have a speed lower than 300MB/S. Laptops will be unstable and lower than desktops.
- Different test platforms and test software versions may have different results. According to the international standard 1000 KB = 1 MB. (Real capacity: Capacity x 0.93).
- Intel G3900 CPU, MSI B150M PRO-VDH motherboard, Samsung DDR4 4GB 2400 MHz RAM.
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit Professional.
- No operating system installed on SSD.
- SATA 3.0 6 GB/S interface, SATA3.0 6GB/S cable.
SSD TEST DATA
SSD Capacity: 08 GB
Read Speed:60-80MB/s | Write Speed:10-20MB/s
SSD Capacity: 32 GB
Read Speed:120-180MB/s | Write Speed: 40- 50MB/s
SSD Capacity: 60 GB
Read Speed:320-350MB/s | Write Speed: 90 -110MB/s
SSD Capacity: 120 GB
Read Speed:470-580MB/s | Write Speed:400-530MB/s
SSD Capacity: 240 GB
Read Speed:470-580MB/s | Write Speed:400-540MB/s