Note: Screws pack has been updated to the Nickel-plating version.
- 1 x Acrylic Case
- 1 x Mini Fan
- 1 x Fan Metal Cover
- 1 x Copper heat sink
- 1 x Screws Pack
- *Orange Pi not included
- Mount the bottom shell to the Orange Pi One board
- Install the cooling fan on the top shell
- Plug in the power cable to the GPIO port (follow instructions in picture)
- Install the two side shells, then the front shell with USB opening, then the back shell
- Install the top shell with the cooling fan
- Finally, case complete build as shown in the picture below.
Remove the protective films from the surface of every single shells before installing the case (refer picture)